User workshop 2015
Following up from a successful [User_workshop_2012 2012 workshop], it is time for the 2015 edition of the gem5 user workshop.
The primary objective of this workshop is to bring together groups across the community who are actively using gem5. Discussion topics will include the activity of the gem5 community, how we can best leverage each others contributions, and how we continue to make gem5 a successful, community-supported simulation framework. Those who will get the most out of the workshop are current users of gem5, although anyone is welcome to attend.
- Introduction [15 minutes]
- Overview of key changes and additions [30 minutes]
- Solicited presentations (~2 in-depth presentations) [1 hour]
- User Perspectives (~12 short presentations) [3 hours]
- Break-out sessions on progressing identified pain points [1.5 hours]
- Wrap-up and next steps [45 minutes]
The workshop is co-located with ISCA-42 in Portland, OR.
Sunday, June 14th Time TBD